- The weekend before last was, of course, President's Day weekend. I did a lot of fun stuff that weekend, and I really enjoyed it, but there was only one problem with it: Tuesday was Monday instruction. That meant I got my two longest, hardest days right in a row. Ugh. But I survived, and I never have to do that again! Yes! :)
- The Symphony Orchestra performed their first of two concerts this past Wednesday. It was a concerto concert featuring seven soloists. I think it went really well, and I received a lot of compliments from my family and friends who attended. I love orchestra!
- This past weekend I visited Bridal Veil Falls with my roommate Jill. It was beautiful! Not many people visit there at the end of February, so we basically had the location all to ourselves. We spent several hours there just enjoying the beauty and serenity around us. What a lovely, peaceful place!
- On Sunday I had a minor panic attack when I realized that stake conference is this coming Sunday and that I don't feel like I'm ready to conduct the stake choir in the numbers we've been preparing. I feel a little more calm about it now, but let me tell you, my nerves are probably going to be as taut as a bowstring this coming Sunday! :)
- I mailed my acceptance letter for my mission call to the Office of the First Presidency yesterday. You know that moment when you realize that something is happening to you that you never, ever thought would happen to you? Yep. :)
So those are just a few little tidbits for the few brave souls who actually read my blog. I hope you enjoyed them! :)